This method is for employing modest enterprises that are established and have been running since at minimum 1 July 2020.
To be eligible for a grant below the Little Enterprise Expert Information Pathways Method, a company need to meet the following demands:
- Be a legally structured company registered in Victoria with an Australian Company Number (ABN) and have held that ABN on and from 1 July 2020
- Be registered with WorkSafe Victoria
- Use 1-19 whole-time equal personnel.
Applicants must meet up with the eligibility criteria and agree to the ailments outlined in the program pointers to be effective beneath the software.
Companies will be ineligible for a grant if any information in their software is uncovered to be deliberately untrue or misleading.
How does the system and software process function?
- Study the software suggestions and frequently requested questions (FAQs), then use the ABN Checker to test regardless of whether your ABN has been registered considering that 1 July 2020.
- Grant funding of $2,000 for each ABN is offered for eligible costs on appropriate skilled assistance and providers underneath the plan, in which the bare minimum expenditure cost is $2,000 (ex GST)
- The applicant will obtain an upfront payment of $1,000 to engage with their most popular qualified company company.
- The applicant will obtain the closing grant instalment of $1,000 on the satisfactory summary of the support exercise. Approved enterprises will be asked to full a claim sort to verify that the undertaking has concluded and
- Offer a statutory declaration stating that the activity has been done and the Qualified Provider Service provider has been paid out. A statutory declaration sort is available below.
- Full the on the net assert variety by 5pm on 31 January 2023.
- Firms will be necessary to reply to a shorter survey six months just after they submit their software. We considerably enjoy suggestions from firms to enhance our programs and procedures.
Expert Suggestions Pathways Application Pointers (PDF 323.11 KB)
Expert Guidance Pathways Application Guidelines (DOCX 1612.44 KB)
Frequently requested inquiries (FAQs)
Go through the total checklist of FAQs.
Evaluating your application
We will endeavour to assess your application and notify you of the result in October 2022. There might be delays in notifying you of an result if your application:
- Does not meet all the eligibility requirements
- Demands you to provide extra info
- Is a duplicate software for the similar business enterprise
- Has incorrect information of the certified service service provider
- Has incorrect facts such as ABN or WorkCover Personnel Amount (WEN)
- Does not include current or exact facts registered with relevant regulators or associate companies (these as the Australian Business enterprise Register or WorkSafe Victoria).
Effective corporations will be requested to full a claim form and supply a statutory declaration to get their last grant instalment of $1,000, when the services exercise has been concluded.
You can obtain the statutory declaration form below:
Specialist Advice Pathways last grant instalment statutory declaration (DOC 121 KB)
Far more info
We will contact you with updates on your software or to ask for further data to system your software. Applicants should meet all eligibility requirements outlined in the application recommendations to be deemed for a grant.
You will will need to offer a single of the adhering to varieties of identification in your application:
- Driver licence or learner allow issued by Vic Roadways
- Australian Passport
- Medicare Card
- International passport for all those issued with an Australian Visa.
If you are possessing issues uploading your identification or require enable, make sure you refer to our proof of identification verification user information.
You can verify the standing of your software by logging into the Business Victoria Grants Portal.
If you have questions about this program, remember to refer to the Small Organization Specialist Guidance Pathways Application routinely requested inquiries (FAQs).
The Division of Positions, Precincts and Regions reserves the proper to amend the application suggestions and software conditions at any time.
If you have further more queries, be sure to connect with the Company Victoria hotline on 13 22 15 in advance of the closing date. The hotline operates seven times a 7 days.
If you have to have a translator, you should permit the operator know and they will connect with the Translating and Interpreting Company for you.